GreenLife 14 Piece Nonstick Ceramic Cookware Set with Soft Grip Review
For those of us that love cooking, we consider our cookware as valuable as the meal being cooked in itself. Using the wrong cookware could otherwise ruin the fun of cooking.
There was a time that all we have for cookware were those that leave food particles stuck to them like bee to honey. I don’t know about you but washing out those food stuck cookware was a whole lot of chore on its own. So when products like the GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip was designed, it took cooking to a whole new level.
The GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip was designed to eliminate those health concerns that were associated with nonstick ceramic cookware.
Customer Benefit of Using this Product
When it comes to describing the GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip in one word, that word has to be “handy”! Unlike most other cookware, the cookware is lightweight and allows for easy carriage and manoeuvring.
This nonstick cookware ensures even distribution of heat on every area of its solid base. This means you wouldn’t have to worry about instability and inconsistency in your cooking.
It’s handles are made from ergonomic bakelite which feels soft to touch. In addition to this, the handles do not heat up wjen using the cookware. This gives you a firm grip on the product.
With its Thermolon ceramic nonstick coating, you no longer have to worry about frying, braising, or roasting because cleaning just got a whole lot easier. With just minimal pressure applied, all food particles disappears altogether.
Features of the Product
This nonstick ceramic cookware comes with these sets and features:
- 1Qt CVD saucepan
- 2Qt CVD saucepan
- 5Qt CVD stockpot
- Skimmer made from nylon
- Ladle made from nylon
- Fish spatula made from nylon
- Slotted spatula made from nylon
- 7″ open frypan
- 5″ or 2.6Qt CVD skillet
- 5″ open frypan
- Its main material is aluminum
- Its surface is easy to clean
- It has zero PFOA
- It can be cleaned with a dishwasher
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees
Product User Guide
Before first use, ensure you do this two major things:
- Take away all packaging materials and labels
- Wash in a warm soapy water and rinse with clean water. Ensure you dry with a clean cloth
When cooking, ensure you do these to ensure better service life of the product
- Do not preheat under high heat and never leave the cookware unattended to once placed on a heat source
- When cooking, the pan should never be allowed to boil dry
- Do not immediately drop hot cookware in cold water
- Do not drop cookware as it may cause damage
- Do not use metals on this product. It is better to use plastic, wooden, or rubber.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to season my nonstick cookware?
There’s absolutely no need to season your cookware. Just ensure you clean the cookware after every use and use oil or butter when frying.
- Can I put my pan in the oven?
Yes you can! The GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip is designed to handle up to 350 degrees of oven heat.
- Can I use metal utensils for cooking or frying?
The GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip is designed with Thermolon ceramic nonstick material which is naturally hard to scratch. It is recommended that you avoid using metal utensils but make use of wooden, plastic, or rubber utensils.
For an amazing cooking experience, this is one cookware you should have in your house. It’s nonstick characteristics will make you fall in love with cooking. If you’re looking to change your cookware, settle with GreenLife 14 piece nonstick ceramic cookware set with soft grip.
Read more about the pros and cons of WearEver C943SA Pure Living Nonstick Ceramic Coating <— at here!